Local, long-distance and international telephone communication
Transtelecom JSC has a branched telephone network, located along the railways. This network is built on the basis of the latest achievements of world technologies using the equipment of leading manufacturers, guarantees the reliability and safety of signal transmission. The network covers all the major cities of the Republic of Kazakhstan and all regional centers, as well as many cities of regional importance and villages along the railway lines.
These services are provided for the following user groups:
- for individuals – services rendered to the population;
- for legal entities - telecommunications services provided to commercial organizations (joint-stock company, limited liability partnership, etc.), non-profit organizations (state institutions, public associations, public funds, etc. defined by legislative acts);
- for individual entrepreneurs –services rendered to individuals using subscriber terminals in a non-residential premises or in a dwelling, for the purpose of carrying out entrepreneurial activities for income extraction;
- for telecom operators – services rendered to individuals or legal entities that have received a license to render communication services in the manner prescribed by the legislative act of the Republic of Kazakhstan on licensing.
Additional services (ASs)
Additional services will help you save time, ensure cost control, prevent unauthorized use of your phone, create additional conveniences in the home and at work. Those Company's subscribers, who are connected to the digital automatic telephone exchange can use the ASs.
- Abbreviated dialing;
- Forwarding (all types);
- Incoming call notification;
- Outgoing call restriction;
- Alarm clock;
- Fixed Dialing;
- Call waiting;
- Temporary prohibition of incoming calls (telephone pause, "Do not disturb!");
- Conference call;
- Caller ID;
- Anti-Caller ID and much more.
IP-telephony is a communication system that provides voice transmission over the Internet or any other IP-networks. The signal on the communication channel is transmitted in a digital form and, as a rule, is transformed (compressed) before transmission in order to remove the redundancy inherent in human speech.
When speaking, voice signals (words that are pronounced) are converted into compressed data packets. Afterwards, these data packets are sent over the Internet to the other party. When the data packets reach the destination, they are decoded into the voice signals of the original.
IP-telephony provides voice communication over networks using the Internet Protocol (IP).The technology allows to unite many dispersed objects of the organization, including mobile workers, into a single converged network.
IP-telephony allows to achieve cost savings by combining the functions of voice communication and data transmission into one network, whose technical support can be centralized, and by eliminating the cost of long-distance and international calls when calling to remote sites.
The operating principle of IP telephony is the conversion of voice communications into data packets. Telephone sets connected to IP network data transmission ports. Whereby, telephone functions can easily be performed by another device that has been connected to the network before.
The Company offers to use the video conferencing service at a qualitatively new level. Modern equipment, lines and technologies allow organizing various connection options. This ensures high-quality picture and sound.
Videoconferencing is a versatile connection for the transmission of sound, image and application data, which can be used for all types of meetings, when visualization is required in addition to sound transmission. Thus, even those conference participants who are geographically divided can see and hear each other. To date, videoconferencing is enjoying increasing popularity around the world.
Working in the interests of our clients, we provide them with the "Videoconferencing" service at a qualitatively new level. Modern equipment, lines and technologies allow organizing various connection options. This ensures high-quality picture and sound. The videoconferences speeds up and simplifies various kinds of negotiations, meetings, trainings, significantly saves time and money, reduces the cost of travel. With the help of this type of communication it became possible to conduct corporate sessions and meetings, negotiations with partners in the Republic of Kazakhstan and abroad, remote interviews in recruiting and training, legal advice, telemedicine and much more.
The organization of videoconferencing services on its own backbone fiber-optic networks is possible in all cities - regional centers of the Republic of Kazakhstan and settlements located along the railway main on the following sections:
- Petropavlovsk - Kokshetau - Astana;
- Astana - Kostanay - Aktobe - Uralsk;
- Astana - Pavlodar - Semey - Ustkamenogorsk;
- Astana - Karaganda - Almaty;
- Almaty - Taraz - Shymkent - Kyzylorda;
- Aktobe - Atyrau.
Also since 2017 - in the settlements on the Atyrau-Mangishlak section.
International and long-distance telephone communication: 1 683 783
Local telephony: 852 367
Average income per 1 MS
Income per 1 port using BBA, KZT
Telegraph network of Transtelecom JSC is one of the main types of technological communication that is intended for the transfer of operational documented official information in order to ensure the efficient operation of the railway transport organization related to the transportation of passengers and cargo, the safety of round-the-clock traffic of trains on all sections of their journeys, and also for the provision of telegraph services to other legal entities related in their business with structural units of KTZ NC JSC.
Telegraphy: 2 038 898
The Company is one of the largest primary providers of Internet access services on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
We provide access to the Internet via dedicated digital channels - a high-quality and reliable way to connect at high speed, which is organized by allocating a free resource from an existing or a new fiber optic line. Operation through the dedicated line provides Internet access simultaneously to all users of the local network, as well as instant access to the Kazakhstan and foreign segments of the network and high-speed transmission of a large amount of traffic.
The Company is registered with the RIPE international organization and provides high-speed access to the Internet through ADSL, SHDSL, Ethernet technologies. The Company is a part of the Internet Traffic Exchange Center Association. The mission of this organization is to develop "an increase in the share of domestic traffic, and reduce the overall costs of Kazakhstan providers for the rental of external Internet channels."
Internet access using ADSL technology
Broadband ADSL (Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line) is the new technology which provides a wide bandwidth based on a standard telephone line.
ADSL technology allows you to use the phone simultaneously with the transfer of information.
The transmission of voice traffic with simultaneous data transmission is provided. Data transmission channel is asymmetric:
- incoming - from 32 Kbps to 12 Mbps
- outgoing - from 32 Kbps to 640 Kbps
A computer ADSL card or an external ADSL modem is installed at the subscriber.
The equipment of the ADSL - DSL Access Module (DSLAM) rack is installed at the station.
- high speed of access to the Internet;
- additional Internet services (access to various information, music resources, online games, radio and other services on the Internet);
- the possibility of simultaneous data transfer and telephone conversations;
- stability, reliability and high quality of communication;
- convenient form of payment for services;
- the possibility of setting limits on monthly costs;
- the possibility of independent monitoring of the consumed traffic.
Internet access using SHDSL technology
SHDSL (Eng. Single-pair High-speed + DSL) - one of the XDSL technologies, provides symmetrical duplex data transmission over a pair of copper conductors. It is mainly used to connect subscribers with the provider's access node (the so-called last mile). The SHDSL option where one pair of wires is used, provides a significant gain in hardware costs and, accordingly, reliability of the product, as compared to the two-pair options. The cost is reduced by 30% for modems and 40% for regenerators, since for each pair, an HDSL transceiver, line circuits, security elements, etc. are needed. To support different levels customers, it was decided to make the choice of the signal transmission rate. Thanks to this, operators can build a marketing policy that is closest to the needs of customers. In addition, it is possible to achieve an increase in transmission range without the use of regenerators, reducing the speed. At the maximum speed (for a wire of 0.4 mm), the working range is about 3.5 km, and at a minimum speed - over 6 km. It is also possible to use two pairs simultaneously, which allows you to increase the speed limit by half.
Internet access using Ethernet technology
Ethernet — packet data transmission technology. Ethernet standards define wired connections and electrical signals at the physical level, frame format and medium access control protocols - at the link layer the OSI model. Ethernet is basically described by the IEEE standards group 802.3.
- possibility to work in duplex mode;
- the minimum permissible bending radius is smaller;
- high noise immunity due to the use of a differential signal;
The reason for switching to an optical cable was the need to increase the segment length without repeaters.
Internet access services: 6 899 384
In relation to 2016 there was an increase due to new customers inflow.
Trunk fiber-optic communication lines and services on their basis
The Company has its own backbone transport network that unites such large cities of the republic as: Astana, Almaty, Karaganda, Kokshetau, Shymkent, Atyrau, Semipalatinsk, Kyzylorda, Pavlodar, Taraz, Aktobe.
The three-level network is built on top of the existing backbone fiber-optic communication line based on DWDM and allows to provide the following services:
- renting of intrazonal, intercity and international digital channels with the allocation of transparent channels from the level of E1 to STM-16;
- the organization of virtual corporate networks IP VPN for voice and data transmission at the regional, national and international levels;
- organization of an international private line for connecting a subscriber's office located in Kazakhstan to an office in another country through a transparent high-speed dedicated and fully digital channel (IPLC - International Private Leased Circuits).
The service is intended for legal entities who, with a minimum of time, need to be able to transmit/receive large amounts of information with high throughput. The channel can be organized in almost any direction with the desired subscriber's transmission speed. The private line route does not include any switching elements, which provides increased reliability of communication.
IP VPN channels (VPN) Rent
IP VPN - Virtual private data transmission network is a technology providing secure (closed from external access) connection of a logical network over a private or public network in the presence of high-speed Internet, for data transmission between objects via TCP/IP protocol.
Organization of secure corporate IP networks based on IP/MPLS technology. The service makes it possible to connect the structural units of the organization (the merger of offices) or the network of partner companies within the city, in settlements within the region, and throughout the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan and abroad. The network of Transtelecom JSC provides routing of IP traffic between subscriber's nodes (directly connects all subscriber nodes). The address space of the virtual network provided to the subscriber is completely independent and can be chosen arbitrarily.
- flexibility and multifunctionality,
- low costs in a virtual private network,
- the functionality of any system that supports the IP protocol.
- Creation of territorially distributed and protected corporate data transmission network for Subscribers/Customers.
- Integration of new territorially remote production facilities of the Subscriber/Customer into the existing corporate infrastructure.
- Reservation of the existing network infrastructure of the enterprise.
- Economic attractiveness compared to alternative options for corporate networks building, makes it possible to integrate various applications (voice, video, data of corporate IT systems, Internet access) without loss in the services quality level.
- High level of security and quality of service with maximum flexibility and scalability.
- Dual redundancy of data transmission channels.
- Assurance of confidentiality, data integrity and authentication.
- Maximum coverage of the territory: availability of the service in more than 100 localities of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- High-speed terrestrial channels providing a data transfer rate of up to 622 Mbit/s. Connection to IP VPN using any of the currently available types of client ports and protocols: ADSL, FR, ATM, Ethernet, while the client port speed can be up to 100 Mb/s (Ethernet).
- Leasing of Layer-2 and Layer-3 VPN over MPLS channels based on IP MPLS network.
- IPVPN in the following areas:
- Urban IP VPN.
- Republican IP VPN.
Outsourcing services rendering
One of the promising areas of activity and expansion of the information services of the Company is IT outsourcing, resolution of problems related to the design, operation and maintenance of information and technical systems of organizations.
Organizations that do not belong to the IT market, IT is included in the category of auxiliary processes. Due to the growing complexity of IT infrastructure, as well as the lack of staff, many organizations view IT outsourcing as a true solution to these problems.
During the implementation of the projects, the Company proposes the outsourcing of all functions of the information and communication complex and the consolidation of its ICT structure: centralization of the tasks of development, implementation, management, operation and maintenance of information and communication systems in the information and telecommunications operator’s office.
Thus, the Company is focused in a lot of similar tasks, thereby increasing the productivity and quality of their implementation. This is the social and economic sense of the service company specialization on IT outsourcing. For large organizations, IT outsourcing will reduce the costs of information technologies use and improve their quality, IT processes standardization increase the transparency of the organization and increase the cost savings.
Transtelecom JSC being one of the largest communication operators of the Republic of Kazakhstan specializes in provision of a wide range of telecommunication and IT services, such as:
- Solutions for the office: the organization of workplaces, service-desk, printing service, network service, ITSM services;
- Document circulation: electronic document circulation, certifying center, electronic archive, information security;
- Servers: cloud services, data center, hardware and software sales;
- Additional services: implementation and support of IT systems, videoconferencing, contact center, E-learning.
Provision of data center services
The data processing center (hereinafter referred to as "the data center") is a specialized transport container intended to house a complex of information, telecommunications and engineering infrastructure connected to communication channels intended for information storage and processing, as well as provision of a set of services in the established segment of the network.
Data center services rendering: leasing of sites for server and network equipment, information storage and distribution, e-mail boxes or virtual mail servers support, placement of equipment on the provider site (colocation), leasing of dedicated and virtual servers ( VPS, VDS), development and organization of corporate networks, software development and maintenance, computer programming, information security.
- Own data centers in the cities of Astana, Almaty. The total area is about 1,700 m;
- High-quality communication infrastructure with improved cooling system;
- Business continuity on the basis of ABP with connection of UPS and powerful diesel generators;
- Guaranteed security, including a two-stage system of physical access to the building and 24-hour video surveillance;
- Availability of a high-performance platform for data storage and processing - SAP HANA;
Own network infrastructure on the basis of fiber-optic communication lines throughout the territory of Kazakhstan is more than 15,000 km.
Virtual Data Center
The services of a Cloud Data Center of Transtelecom JSC are provided under the IaaS service model.
The IaaS infrastructure is an integrated solution that allows application of an easily configurable set of IT infrastructure elements (on demand resources - servers, data warehouses, network devices, software), with access to them via the Internet, that is, without strict bounding of your location to the point of service.
- No capital investments for equipment;
- Opportunity to abandon the cost of own server infrastructure and facilities;
- Fault-tolerant cloud architecture;
- Reliable protection and accessibility of services is ensured thanks to equipment from the best world manufacturers;
- Opportunity to organize a geocluster;
- Backup opportunity;
- Leasing of one or more virtual servers having the required configuration;
- Provision of server computing facilities and storage space;
- Administration and control over the performance of virtual servers;
- The VMware vCloud-based private clouds;
- High load projects;
- Service support.
Co-location - (from English co-location) - this is the placement of client servers on special sites of Transtelecom JSC in order to support the operation of the customer server with the help of multi-level redundancy of communication channels, ensuring uninterrupted power supply and organizing the necessary climate parameters.
They may have to place a specialized corporate server, a set of network services, a computer for complex computing tasks, a data bank, ets.
- Fast implementation due to the lack of time to deploy the system;
- Direct connection to backbone networks;
- Access to the software is through a regular browser;
- Individual approach;
- Reduction of costs for technical support and deployed systems upgrading;
- Flexible pricing policy;
- The personal manager.
A set of measures and solutions based on a ServiceNow single cloud platform, with optimal use of resources and customer focus, in order to improve business performance.
ServiceNow is an IT infrastructure management system for medium and large businesses based on the automation of key business processes.
The system offers a single cloud platform for IT services life cycle automation, project management, personnel, resources, risks management, etc. ServiceNow provides a single service automation platform with a single architecture and data model, a common resource base and an extensive portfolio of core services.
The ServiceNow framework makes it possible to automate ITSM and other service processes of the company in the financial, legal, human resources sectors.
- Turnover automation.
- Optimization of the first line of support.
- Effective escalation.
Information cyber security from Transtelecom JSC is a complex of technical and organizational measures aimed at assurance of corporate data security and confidentiality.
Organizational measures include documented procedures and rules for working with different types of information, IT services, security tools, and ect.
Technical measures include the use of hardware and software access control, leak monitoring, anti-virus protection and firewalling.
Service provider of is decisions and services (MSSP)
Transtelecom JSC offers a new service unique for Kazakhstan market: ISP - Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP).
- provision of IS hardware and software tools on a service model;
- turnkey security management;
- remote monitoring and management of IS funds;
- the IS management center;
- design of practical guidelines to improve the level of IS of the infrastructure and services of organizations on the basis of IS audit held or the results of incidents study;
- construction of an information security management system;
- effective recommendations developed individually for each client, taking into account the specifics of its infrastructure, business and customers;
- provision of specific information for each industry on the current threats of information security, fraudulent techniques, suspicious resources.
|Information Security Monitoring Center||Information Perimeter Security and Access Control||Development of innovative IS products|
|IS and IT solutions audit and certification testing center||Traffic Clearing Center||Computer forensics of IS incidents|
|Cloud services to protect against attacks on websites (DDOS, WAF, etc.)||Provision of IS services and products on a service model||Testing services for penetration and investigation of IS incidents|
To provide MSSP services, Kazakhstani IS solutions are used primarily!
The digital signature of the Certification Authority of Transtelecom JSC is a special requisite of the document, which allows to exclude information distortion in the electronic document from the moment of e-signature generation and confirm the EDS ownership:
- authenticity - proof of document sources;
- integrity - the document can not be changed after signing;
- imputability - the author can not subsequently refuse his signature.
The relevance of EDS application is confirmed by the adoption of the Law "On Electronic Document and Electronic Digital Signature", which came into force on January 7, 2003 and serves as a legal basis for the use of electronic digital signature in electronic document exchange processes, a signature is recognized as legally equivalent to a person's own handwritten signature in a paper document.
The Certification Authority of Transtelecom JSC has been accredited in accordance with the Rules for Accreditation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and has a certificate for maintenance of Kazakhstan segment of object identifiers. Certification of cryptographic libraries according to ST RK 1073-2007 "Means of cryptographic information protection", under the second level.
- KAZTOKEN device in form-factor of USB.
- KAZTOKEN device in form-factor of smart card.
- Accreditation in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Certified specialists in the field of PKI.
- The necessary IT infrastructure and regulated IS processes.
- Issue and withdrawal of digital signatures for individuals and legal entities, residents and non-residents of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Provision of all accompanying client applications for correct operation of EDS;
- Integration of the EDS system with the client's information systems;
- Technical support from the integration of IS with the certifying center to the full-fledged signing of electronic documents by the users.
Electronic document flow
The "Everydoc" automated multi-user electronic document management system, accompanies the process of work management of a hierarchical organization to ensure the goals achievement by this organization.
- EDMS implementation and technical support.
- Setting up the equipment and commissioning on the customer's servers.
- Installation and configuration of server base and application software.
- Filling in of classifiers and directories of the organization.
- Configuration of forms, registration numbers, and other configuration tools.
- Acceptance tests according to the approved methodology.
- Users training.
- Putting the system into commercial operation.
- Warranty cover - 12 months.
Online training allows to resolve the employees training and upgrading issues, providing free access to educational materials from any place. What is especially important in the light of new information technologies, when the training of a large number of employees often imposes significant expenses. The relevance of e-learning becomes all the more increased due to the presence of remote branches of the Company, when the organization of traditional training in the field not only significantly increases the cost of education, but also turns out to be technically more difficult, particularly, due to the lack of necessary specialists on the ground.
The "E-learning" distance learning and testing system is the application of a virtual educational and methodological center that provides professional training and systematic control of the Company's personnel skills on the job.
- The platform (Learning management system).
- Platform configuring according to requirements and access granting.
- DER library management (DER loading, DER files maintenance), etc.
- Interactive digital educational resources.
- Design of digital educational content according to requirements.
- Design of a graphical interface for digital educational content, etc.
- Comprehensive examination.
- Project management.
- Proactive implementation of changes and reduction of the most known causes of failures in the project.
- Change management.
- Integration, coordination and interaction of all participants among themselves to achieve the project objectives.
Organization of corporate networks
The company offers its customers the creation of a territorially distributed corporate network (Internet) with integrated voice, video and data transmission, which ensures a constant high-speed connection through fiber-optic communication lines.
Enterprises that have a branch network always need a common database, as well as prompt and confidential communication with their branches. In this case, the most effective solution is to consolidate the company's branches into a single structure using dedicated digital channels.
The combination of remote sites with dedicated communication channels with guaranteed level of service will allow the company to introduce a centralized system of enterprise management, organize electronic document management and improve the effectiveness of interaction between offices.
International data and voice transit
Transtelecom JSC together with foreign partners - communication operators, offers the data and voice transmission services between Europe and Asia on the basis of FOCL.
This service makes it possible to connect the structural divisions and unite the networks of partner companies in Kazakhstan and abroad, as well as connect to global data networks.
An optical fiber is used as a signal propagation medium, the characteristic features of which are high throughput and low losses, which makes it possible to transmit data over long distances without intermediate amplification of the signal.
High reliability of the network is provided by redundancy of fiber-optic communication lines along geographically dispersed routes and an established cable line infrastructure. The points of connection with the networks of other countries; operators (Russia, China, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan) allow arrangement of an effective environment for the transfer of traffic of international operators, and provides a guaranteed quality of communication services when entering the land-line of Europe-Russia-Kazakhstan-China (Europe- Asia) and (Europe-Russia-Kazakhstan-Uzbekistan-Kyrgyzstan) (Europe-Central Asia) international corridor.
Satellite communication and data transmission services: 2 586 225
Fiber Channel Lease Services: 12 179 355
International transit services: 2 945 019
The dynamics of income by third-party
The revenue growth rate in 2017 by 2016 amounted to 119.2%, in 2018 it is planned to increase revenues by third parties by 118.7% (plan for 2018 - 17 882 890 thousand KZT without VAT).
The increase in volumes for such large customers as Uzbektelecom JSC, China Telecom, Kazteleport JSC. The connection of new customers of Novakor UniversalLTD, TNS-Plus LLP allowed to ensure revenue growth in 2017.
Dynamics of revenues for the international transit service
As for the international transit in 2017, revenue growth was 148.6%, in 2018 the Company plans to increase the volume of transit in the directions of Tajikistan, China, Afghanistan and Turkmenistan.
The expected revenue growth in 2018 from the Internet will be 46.2% or 3.2 billion tenge.
Dynamics of revenues by services/solutions
IT Project Services
International transit services
Fiber Channel Lease Service
Satellite communication and data transmission services
Internet access services
International and long-distance telephone communication
Leasing of IPLC Channels.
The clear digital channel connection technology assumes the use of a copper pair as a connecting line on the section between the operator's node and the subscriber's equipment, and as a transport medium between the nodes of the connection operator of the subscriber's points - the fiber-optic communication line. This technology supports any protocol for voice and data transmission, which is a flexible solution for applications that use non-standard methods of data transmission.
- consolidate local networks and telephone exchanges of remote subscriber offices in the city;
- perform the consolidation of offices both over the IP protocol, and using any other protocols;
- integrate data transmission with telephony;
- provide telephone numbers of the PABX or city numbers of the subscriber to the remote office.
Business Information Center Services (SRIC)
Minister of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan A.K.Zhumagaliyev on February 24, 2012 adopted the Action Plan to improve the quality of services in the implementation of rail passenger transportations for 2012-2014, which provides for the introduction of the Single Reference and Information Center (SRIC).
At the same time, within the framework of this Plan implementation, Transtelecom JSC has been defined as the operator for reference and information services rendering.
The SRIC with "105" single dial-up number throughout the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan was put into operation on December 1, 2012.
The Center provides a wide range of reference and information services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to the population, such as: the timetable for the movement of passenger and suburban trains; information on carriers performing passenger and suburban transportation; rules of travel in passenger and suburban trains; information on the actual time of arrival, departure or delay of the train; information on the cost of travel of passengers; information on the availability of seats in trains and others.
The SRIC provides services in the state and Russian languages throughout the country using "105" single dial-up number without geo-referencing, including all small stations, settlements along railways, which facilitates access of population to the necessary information.
The information provided by the SRIC is specific, since the issued certificate concerns only railway passenger transportation.
With SRIC introduction, the quality of services provided to the population has increased significantly.
In total for the period from 01.01.2017 to 31.12.2017, the reference service received 2 032 089 calls, including 1 940 720 calls that had been processed, the share of unprocessed calls from the total number of incoming calls was 91 369 calls or 4.50%.
The reason for the large number of canceled calls is due to the fact that since June of the year 2017, the SRIC provides reference and information services for mobile communication subscribers (Beeline). Provision of reference and information services is carried out on a fee basis, the cost of connection is 112 tenge per minute. As a result, subscribers, after hearing about a paid connection, terminate the connection with the operator.
According to the SRIC Modernization plan, the Verint system has been introduced to monitor the quality of services provided. In this connection, SRIC dispatchers are additionally loaded with an assessment of the quality of the services provided and work to improve the SRIC operation.
As part of the state program Digital Kazakhstan implementation, the Company plans to cover the entire railway line with the LTE network. In 2016, permits were received from all regions for the use of the radio frequency spectrum (RFS).
LTE network of Transtelecom JSC will differ from networks organized by mobile operators, since provision of high-speed access to the Internet up to 70 Mbit/s in moving objects requires building of special stations along the entire railway track and equipment of carriers with appropriate modems that will allow using the double overlap technology. This technology involves the use of the main and emergency antennas throughout the journey. If the main sectoral antenna fails, the second sector is turned on and intercepts the connection, thereby ensuring continuous data transmission.
An important additional advantage of this project is the assurance of safety of goods transported by rail. Video surveillance and alarm signals from the sensors in the trains will help to determine the penetration, recall the forgotten luggage and find objects prohibited for import. Electronic keys or indicators on freight cars open when items are uncovered and give signals. A certain frequency is allocated for this wireless system, this is not a sound signal, but simply information coming to the dispatcher or even the owner of the cargo as an SMS message that the cargo has been opened.
Despite the obvious advantages for passengers from the implementation of this project, its main goal is to create a basis for the technological re-equipment of the railway industry.
By deploying a modern LTE network along the railway tracks, the Company will play an active role in the implementation of the Digital Kazakhstan state program, which will provide passengers with security and access to the Internet.
Transtelecom JSC renders high-tech and high-quality services at the level of world trends in the field of information and communication technologies.