Customer service efficiency raising
The Company pays great attention to improvement of the level of customer service for all groups of its customers and implements the best practices of services, including the development of convenient online services. One of the priority tasks in this direction is to increase customer satisfaction with the services of the company and the growth of the consumer loyalty index.
In 2017, during the Company's restructuring a structural unit - Contact Center has been established. The main goal of the Company is to achieve high quality of Customer service in the field of Company's reliable, high-quality, uninterrupted and efficient operation assurance.
The main functions of the Contact Center are:
- reception of applications from users which the CC received via phone, E-mail, Service Manager, Web-site, virtual bot-consultant;
- registration of the appeal and implementation of the initial classification, its resolution within the competence, or escalation in accordance with the SLA;
- provision of information to the Users about the number of the registered Appeal, the current status of the Application and the progress of work thereon;
- the Application's life cycle management, including confirmation of its elimination, closure of the Application and approval of the fact of closure with the User;
- reception and closure of non-addressed Applications;
- providing users with high-quality information services and providing reliable reference information;
- informing about the need to improve services;
- monitoring of the quality of service delivery (collection, analysis of information on the level of quality of service delivery and development of recommendations);
- assessment of the quality of service delivery (implementation of activities to determine the effectiveness of measures and provision of users with affordable and quality services);
Terms of Service
- Support: 8/5 or 24/7
- Response time, 1 line: 15 minutes
- Response time, 2 line: 2-6 hours
Experience of TTC branches in Telco-services
|20 stations||27 stations: Atbasar||42 stations: Atbasar||
19 stations (Pavlodar),
31 stations (Aktobe)
12 stations (Taraz),
|Number of Service Centers:||308|
|Number of Subscribers:||133 290|
|90 616||42 674|
Experience in IT services projects
|Transtelecom JSC||KTZ NC JSC||Samruk-Kazyna Business Service LLP||KTZ Express JSC|
Maintenance of 441 workplaces.
The "Unified Reference and Information Center" project.
Outsourcing of the contact center.
Additional services for the management of "Smart Office" IT infrastructure for 90 workplaces:
Outsourcing of the contact center.
Additional services for IT infrastructure management for 165 workplaces:
Received in 2017:
- Telecom applications - 46711.
- IT applications - 13101.
- Eerydoc EDMS - 5325.
Development and modernization of networks and increase of efficiency on separate geographical segments
Общество применяет комплексный подход к строительству оптоволоконных сетей связи. В период с 2016 по 2020 годы Обществом реализовывается проект «Модернизация и развитие транспортной и транзитной сети», который подразумевает реализацию следующих направлений: the organization of international transit on the FOCL sections of Aktobe - Shymkent - Almaty, Almaty - Semey - Astana, Almaty - Astana - Kokshetau - Kostanay - Aktobe.
The organization of a transboundary crossing in the Beineu - Oasis section, D. Nurpeysova - Aksaray, Semiglavy Mar - Ozinki, Kajerak - Zolotaya Sopka, Petropavlovsk - Petukhovo, Dostyk - Alashenkou, Altynkol - Khorgos, Saryagash - Tashkent, Lugovaya - Chaldovar.
Development of networks based on IP/MPLS technology. Implementation of the DPI system. Organization of cross-border transitions.
The project of organic growth.
The project will improve the quality and expand the range of telecommunications services provided and planned for provision, as well as:
- organization of international transit;
- organization of cross-border transitions;
- improvement of the quality and monitoring of services;
- expansion of the bandwidth of digital communication channels;
- increase in customer base;
- expansion of the range of services provided.
The project introduction supposes the implementation of the organization of new international transits in the main areas between Europe and South-East Asia, China and Russia through optical channel multiplexing technology - DWDM.
Search for solutions to optimize business processes and implement improvements
In order to manage and improve the business processes of the Company in 2017, the "Organizational Development" direction was established.
- Accurate alignment of business processes of the Company's strategic direction;
- Effective use of the Company's resources;
- Regulation of the daily processes of the Company.
To achieve the set goals, in 2017 processes were developed to manage business processes, as well as project management.
To introduce the best world practices in the field of business processes, the Company being a member of TMFoum - the forum of telecommunication companies applies the eTOM process map in its work.
One of the solutions for the Company's internal business processes optimization and reduction of significant IT costs is the transition to cloud provider services in order to increase the range of tasks, improve the scalability of IT systems, enhanse the security of information exchange and reduce costs.
The services of a Cloud Data Center of Transtelecom JSC are provided under the IaaS service model.